Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We're off to see the Wizard...

I don't know why that title popped into my head. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. :)
I'm happy that I seem to have gotten over whatever was sickening me. I don't know what it was, but Rex got a little of it this past weekend. He seems to be doing better now.
So there is some construction on the road in front of our apartment complex. This construction has caused one of the two exits to be closed. This has caused several people to think that they can exit through the entrance, even though we have all received several notices not to do that. This has caused me to be rather annoyed at those people, which has led me to roll down my window as I am going in the entrance and passing these idiots and tell them that they are idiots and that they are trying to go out entrance and the exit is on the other side of the complex. That makes Rex rather distressed because he thinks that one day one of those people is going to turn around and follow me back to the apartment and stab me or something. Well, I have decided that instead of vocalizing my displeasure at idiots who don't know how to read I shall simply go to the other entrance if I see someone waiting to leave. Yes, it will add a couple of minutes to my getting home, but it will make my husband happier since I won't be antagonizing strangers. :) Hey, at least I say something when they annoy me instead of just keeping it inside and whining about it.
On a side note, there's only about 2 1/2 weeks left of school! Which means only 3 more Sundays that I have to work (until next school year). :):):) I'm excited about summer vacation, as always. It's going to be a bit different this year because I will still have a job that I have to go to, but it's only going to be 2 days a week. :) I have also confirmed my working band camp for at least the first two weeks! I'm very excited about being home for 2 weeks and seeing my old friends. :)
Today is a great day.

No comments: