Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

So it's a new year, and I guess I should update with what's been going on here. The weekend before Christmas, Rex and I went to visit my family in Arkansas. We spent a lot of time with the family, which was nice because we don't get to do that very often because of living 6 hours away and work schedules being crazy. For Christmas Eve, we spent the evening with Rex's family eating pizza and having a white elephant gift exchange. It was good times.

I got my second biopsy done about two weeks ago, and now I am just waiting on the results. It went better than the first time because I knew what to expect. Also, my lump didn't get inflamed this time, so that's good. But it still wasn't much fun. Something about getting a needle repeatedly stuck in my neck just kinda makes me woozy. Thankfully, my friend Valarie was able to drive me to my appointment. Otherwise, I would not have been able to drive from being all shaky and stuff. So, to sum up, it was better than the first time, but not as much fun as having the flu. Hopefully this time when I get the results they'll be able to tell me what it is instead of just normal/abnormal.

Rex and I are now getting ready to go to our first Mavericks game of the season. We discovered that eBay is definitely the way to go for cheap good tickets! We think we'll use it more often.

No comments: